BICA has developed a proven method of Verifying construction projects for our clients. Although certain clients may opt to minimize calls to certain entities—i.e., their customers—we highly recommend our Signature Verification Service for maximum results.
After BICA receives project for Verification:
- Staff searches our in-house BICA Database for historical information on project.
- Staff searches BICA Database and Internet for relevant documents, such as: Construction Trust Deed, Assessor Records, Notice of Non-Responsibility, Notice of Commencement, Registered Lien Agent and Building Permit.
- Researcher contacts one or more of the following: Owner, Lender, Surety, General Contractor and/or Customer.
- Researcher updates project with Verified information.
- Data Entry updates information per research.
- Proofreader reviews project for typos and confirms completion of every aspect of research.
- Printing Department makes any necessary changes to project information and mails out Notice.
- Staff emails completed Notice to client.
- Staff scans all information Verifying the project into our system.
- Staff loads all project information onto bicanet.com for client to view and print.